Monday 10 August 2015

Spotlight On | Kat Von D Nietzsche Ink Liner.



I'm currently on holiday in Vancouver BC so apologies for not posting much. I've been doing a bit of shopping in Sephora since we don't have it at home. I'm trying to buy things I'll not get in the UK so that I can justify it ;) I may do a collective Canadian haul post at the end of my holiday but for now I'll do a spotlight on my fave find so far. 

Kat Von D Ink Liner in Nietzche is a pretty periwinkle blue shade in a liquid liner pen form. I'm really into this shade at the moment and it could be cute to match my liner to my Essie Bikini So Teeny nail polish. 



I wore Nietzche today with just a bit of mascara and kept everything else simple.



I like it as a simple pop of colour, I don't feel like it's "too much" for daytime. I got this for CAD$23 in Sephora. I picked up some more KVD goodies but I'll show you them later! 

I'm off for some poutine and Tim Hortons (not even kidding) :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment