Sunday 17 May 2015

L'Oreal Infallible 24h-Matte Review.




This foundation has been getting rave reviews and now I see why!

I can be a bit fussy with foundations and tend to believe that you get what you pay for. However in this instance I am wrong! This foundation costs £7.99 and it performs better than most of my high end foundations. 

I have oily skin so need a mattifying formula, but at the same time I don't like it to look heavy. That's exactly what this delivers! It's pigmented so you don't need to use much at all, and it blends so easily and evenly. It doesn't break up as the day goes on and looks as good at the end of the day as it did when I applied it that morning. For weekends and occasions where I want my makeup to look flawless all day without touch ups I will now reach for this!

I picked up shade 20 Sand for when I am more tanned and shade 11 Vanilla for paler days. I can then mix with these shades to create the rainbow of shades I can be (the perils of fake tanning!). 


I am so impressed by the magic formula L'Oreal has created that I bought the primer to use under my NARS powder foundation to see if it keeps me matte on more natural skin days. I don't feel the need to use the primer under the foundation as it lasts so well without it. I wore this foundation on a 15 hour nightshift and it somehow still looked perfect in the morning... It really is witchcraft. 

If you are oily and your makeup usually slides off your face you just need to try this foundation! If you are dry skinned I do believe there is a formulation for you as well in the Infallible range. Have you tried any of the range? Did you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment