Tuesday 28 April 2015

Essie Bikini So Teeny & Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover.




I picked this pair up in Boots recently. I have been looking for the Bourjois pot for a long time as it has a sponge in the lid for toes and the usual sponge inside for fingers. I love pots like these as they are so quick and negate the need for separate cotton pads. This one is especially cool as it leaves a red fruit and vanilla scent on the skin afterwards (the bottle doesn't smell good but the scent left behind does!). 

Essie Bikini So Teeny is a colour I wouldn't have gravitated towards as I prefer corals and warm nudes, however I saw it on Desi Perkins and fell for the cornflower blue tone. It's something a bit different for me but I really like it for Spring. 

Look away now if you hate feet!!


I gave myself a pedicure since I can't paint my fingernails for work. The Bourjois remover worked perfectly in removing the coral colour I had on, and I love the new blue colour! 

Happy toes :)





No comments:

Post a Comment