Saturday 11 April 2015

Summer Inspirations.

We've been enjoying some sunny days and warm weather in the UK, and that can only mean Summer is round the corner! The island I live on becomes a holiday destination for lots of British families due to its beaches and laid back atmosphere. Having grown up in cold Scotland I really appreciate the hot summers here! So I've been thinking about what kind of things I'd like to wear this summer and here are a few of my current inspirations... My own personal Pinterest board :)

Flared Jeans


Flares with a tank top or white tee would be a great casual outfit. Dress them up with lots of gold accessories and heels.

Body Chains



I picked one up from Primark for a couple pounds and I'm obsessed! Over a tee or light knit jumper it looks so cool and adds something a bit different. 

Birkenstock Gizeh Sandals



Bit of a marmite choice (you either love them or hate them!) but I saw lots of girls wearing these in Rome last year and it really fits into the effortless boho look I'm into at the moment. Paired with a beachy dress or yoga pants, I think these look cool. I bought the pearl white colour which is a sort of champagne-gold-white shade. Looks good with tanned feet and coral toenails!

Flash Tattoos


So these dominated last summers Pinterest boards but they are still pretty popular. I picked up some from Orelia and Topshop; they are much easier to find this year and there are a variety of styles colours and prices. I like simple gold on us kissed skin. Devine. 

White Boho Dresses



You may have noticed a theme here heehee. I love these dresses, they look effortless and summery but kind of sexy. I got a nice one from ASOS last year but I'm on the hunt for another.

White Nails


I can't paint my nails for work (I work in healthcare) but at the weekends and any time off from work I will be painting my nails white! I tend to go between coral, white and nude in summer but this picture has me hunting out my white nail varnishes!


What trends will you be trying this summer? What is your summer style? Let me know in the comments!



Picture sources in order are; www.lifestylemirror.com ; www.onlinejewellryclass.biz ; www.birkenstock-france.com ; www.ypulse.com ; www.missesdressy.com ; www.pixshark.com


No comments:

Post a Comment